What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular procedure for permanent removal of unwanted body fat and reshaping specific areas of the body such as thighs, buttocks, abdomen, waist and upper arms.
What are the advantages of liposuction?
It can be performed in isolation or along with other plastic surgery procedures such as tummy tuck, facelift and breast reduction. Liposuction gives the advantage of:
- Producing consistently better results than non-invasive treatments.
- Treating a larger areas in one procedure.
- Being performed with either local or general anesthesia.
What are the precautions to be taken?
The expert doctors at the BLK Centre of Aesthetic Surgery use modern techniques like Vaser and Waterjetliposuction to sculpt the desired body shape for patients. They may also give a set of instructions to patients including:
- Care for the surgical site and drains.
- Medication to aid in healing and reduce the risk of infection.
- Address concerns related to the surgical site or your health.
- Advice on follow-ups with the plastic surgeon.