Head and Neck Cancer Program
At BLK Super Speciality Hospital, our BLK Head and Neck Cancer Program helps minimise the impact of cancer and assists patients in recovering and coping with side effects.Head and neck cancer includes cancers of the mouth, throat and other rare cancers. These include cancer of the nose, sinuses, salivary glands, and lymph nodes. Head and Neck Oncology involve comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation including endoscopic procedures, major and minor resections, organ preservation surgeries, as well as complex reconstructions, including free flaps.
- Highly experienced teams working closely with neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists, performskull base surgery, either endoscopic or open.
- State-of-the-art reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to reduce morbidity.
- Intra-operative irradiation for selected recurrent tumors.
- Treatments focusing on preserving function, appearance and achieving cure.
- Minimally invasive proceduresincluding endoscopic laser laryngeal surgery.
- Limiting toxicity with advanced radiation therapy and chemo-radiation approaches.