What is body contouring?
Body contouring removes excess sagging skin and fat and facilitates in reshaping any part of the body. Some of the most sought after body contouring procedures include facelifts, breast lifts, tummy tucks, lower body lifts, thigh lifts and arm lifts.
Who needs body contouring?
Most people seek a lean appearance for stubborn areas like torso, upper arms, chest and thighs which are often unresponsive to diet and exercise. However, the best candidatesfor contouring are:
- Patients who may have undergone dramatic weight loss.
- Healthy persons without medical history so as to avoid impaired healing
- Non smokingindividuals
- People with healthy and active lifestyle
What are the precautions to be taken?
A wide range of body sculpting techniques is performed by the skilled surgeons at BLK Aesthetic Surgery Centre in order to achieve a better proportioned appearance and a toned figure. The results of body contouring are can be effective and long-lasting provided you follow your doctor’s advice. This includes:
- Maintaining a stable weight by staying fit
- Surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force and motion
- Swelling or abrasion do not occur at the time of healing